If you own an iPhone or Android device, chances are that you’ve been longing to use it wirelessly. Accumulating dust on the coiled charging cable is such a hassle, especially if you keep your phone in your pocket most of the time.
With a phone charger, even if it’s just for charging your phone, you need to keep it plugged in at all times. But what if we told you that the solution was right under your nose? Or rather, under our noses?
We bet that once you read this review article and see Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Pad with MagSafe (Black) in action, there will be no going back from now on.
If you have an iPhone 12 and newer, and have been waiting for this moment where you can finally charge your phone wirelessly without having to deal with wires from the wall outlet, read on as we tell you everything about this handy wireless charging pad.
What is Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO?
With this innovative 3-in-1 powered solution, you can rethink where and how you charge. The new magnetic fast-charging module for Apple Watch charges in a fraction of the time, while the MagSafe charging pad charges iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models at the quickest possible rate.
Spend less time charging your Apple basics and get the most out of them. Lay-flat design and modern minimalist design sensibility go wherever and look excellent.
The Good Things About Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO
- Convenient: One charger can charge three devices, which means you don’t need to keep an extra power adapter lying around the house, saving space.
- Safe: The pad comes with a built-in surge protector that protects your devices from damage caused by power surges.
- Fast: The wireless charging pad has high-speed charging that lets you charge your phone in under an hour.
- Comfortable: While charging, the wireless charger’s LED light lets you know when your phone has reached the desired percentage.
- Durable: The pad is designed with a sleek, matte finish that’s easy to wipe clean.
How To Use Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO?
The easiest way to use the wireless charging pad is to just place your phone on top of the mat, as it uses a magnetic resonance system to transfer electricity from the charging pad to your phone. Once your phone is placed on the wireless charging pad, the charging pad’s LED light will start to flash, indicating that your phone is charging.
You can place your phone on the wireless charging pad while it’s charging and it will still be fine. Alternatively, you can turn on the wireless charging pad’s remote control, which will allow you to operate your phone’s notification system, take selfies, and more while your phone is being charged.
You can also use the remote to adjust the lighting or sound of your phone on the pad. The wireless charging pad is compatible with all Qi-enabled wireless charging pads, so you can place it onto other wireless charging pads if you want to.
The Not-So-Good Things About Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO
- Expensive: The wireless charging pad is quite pricey compared to other wireless chargers on the market, costing $149.99.
- Limited Range: While the wireless charger has a range of 10 feet, it’s still not enough to charge your phone at a table or counter that’s at least 30 feet away from the wireless charging pad.
- Takes Time To Charge: Even with the wireless charging pad’s high-speed charging, your phone will still charge slower than with a wall outlet.
- Need To Unplug: If you forget to unplug your phone’s charging cable when it’s done charging, you’ll need to plug it back in to finish charging.
If you’re looking for the best wireless charging pad for your iPhone or Android phone, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve reviewed the Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO and found that it’s great for charging up to three devices simultaneously.
If you want to make sure you never have to deal with tangled wires again, then this pad is a great choice. It’s also sleek and easy to use, so you’ll never have to wander around your house looking for a wall outlet again.