The Sony WF-1000XM4 is a pair of wireless in-ear headphones which has been designed for travelers and commuters. However, you might be wondering if these headphones are worth the purchase. In this review, we will discuss the key features of these headphones and why they may or may not be a great choice for you. Here are some things to keep in mind before making a decision:
Are they comfortable? Well, it's important that your in-ear headphones are comfortable if you're going to wear it for long periods of time. The Sony WF-1000XM4 is made with a ear tip that fits into your ear canal and does not touch your earlobe. They also come with two sizes of silicone eartips so you can find the perfect fit for you!
Do they offer noise cancellation? Noise cancellation is always a plus when shopping for in-ear headphones because nobody wants to hear their neighbor's favorite song blasting from their headphones while trying to.
What are the key features of Sony WF-1000XM4?
- Industry-leading noise canceling with new Integrated Processor V1
- Exceptional sound quality with new Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec.
- Crystal-clear call quality, beamforming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor provide clear voice detection even in noisy environments
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- 8 hours long battery with Noise Canceling
- IPX42 Water resistance
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch
Should you buy these headphones?
If you're looking for a decent pair of wireless in-ear headphones that will eliminate noise, then these are worth the purchase. The Sony WF-1000XM4 is compatible with your smartphone and lets you stream music wirelessly. This will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes without having to plug in wires. They also come with a 15 hour battery life so you can enjoy your favorite music for hours.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are a decent option for users looking for an affordable, high-quality pair of wireless in-ear headphones. They are not perfect, but they do offer a few standout features like their noise cancelling capabilities and battery life.